£25664 - £27266 per annum + Excellent AL allowance, Hybrid working
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a well-known Public Sector organisation, based in greater Belfast, in their search for a HR Administrator initially on a 3 month temporary basis with potential for extension.
This role forms part of a large team of HR professionals across the organisation, and will provide administrative support to the wider team. Your main duties will include but not be limited to:
- Providing high quality customer service to a diverse range of customers, both internal and external.
- Managing own work to ensure the delivery of objectives.
- Providing accurate information in a professional and helpful manner by referring to organisational policies and procedures.
- Providing high quality and timely administrative support where required, for example filing and photocopying, diary management etc.
- Inputting data and maintaining a range of databases, spreadsheets and electronic filing systems to aid the storage and retrieval of electronic documents.
- Recording and distribution of correspondence, emails, incoming mail / post, monitoring and managing electronic mailboxes and dealing with routine correspondence accurately and promptly and forwarding to relevant staff as appropriate.
- Organising and providing support to meetings, events and visits including issuing papers, ordering hospitality, meeting and greeting external visitors and officials, and responding to any housekeeping queries that they may have e.g. the format of the meeting.
- Recording information to support the production of minutes and draft minutes e.g. timings of each agenda item and attendance of witnesses.
- Assisting in gathering and collating information.
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- GCE 'A' level passes A*-C in 2 separate subjects and 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including English Language and Maths. Applications will be considered from applicants with formal qualifications of an equivalent or higher standard to those stated.
- At least 2 years' experience (or 4 years' if the academic requirement above is not met) in providing administrative support for a range of HR services to include:
- Using effective oral and written skills to communicate effectively with a diverse range of people at all levels, including team members, members of the public, customers and managers.
- Organising workload and giving attention to detail to produce accurate, high quality work to deadlines.
- Effectively using Microsoft Office to prepare documents and respond to correspondence.
As the successful applicant, you will receive the following:
- £25,644 per annum
- Excellent annual leave allowance
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment with a fantastic organisation
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson, specialist recruitment consultant at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs