Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Quality/Compliance Engineer for our market-leading manufacturing client in Ballymena who are currently bringing ground-breaking and innovative technological advances to the industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for an engineer from strong compliance/quality/approvals background to join the Homologation team and support an exciting growth phase of the business.
In this role you will:-
- Be responsible for the approval of product(s) produced by the Company for both national and international markets, and for working with internal departments and external partners to obtain the necessary system and vehicle approvals.
- Demonstrate ongoing compliance to the technical requirements granted for all approved vehicles.
The successful candidate will have:-
- HNC in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification with 2 years previous experience in an Engineering Company in an Engineering Compliance or Quality based role.
- Practical knowledge of efficient quality management systems
- Knowledge of various manufacturing processes.
- Ability to understand technical drawings along with practical use of CAD systems
- Ability to document reports and working knowledge of MS office.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google