Health, Safety & Resilience Officer
£36000 - £38000 per annum + Excellent AL allowance and working hours
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a large Public Sector organisation in Antrim in their search for a Health, Safety, and Resilience officer to join their team for an initial period of 3 months.
To assist the Corporate Health and Safety Manager by Developing, promoting, implementing, and reviewing Emergency Planning and Business Continuity arrangements as laid down in the civil contingencies framework, specifically including the authorship, maintenance and development of the range of policies and plans associated with Emergency and Business Continuity planning, response and recovery. You will also provide assistance in the development, promotion, implementation and review of the Health, Safety and Well Being Procedures and Plans, and assist services to fulfil their duties by providing health and safety advice and guidance where required.
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline e.g. risk management or health and safety related subject area, and NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety & Health in addition to at least 2 years' experience in the following areas. Without the above qualifications, you will need 3 years' experience.
- Experience in an Emergency Planning/Disaster Management/Risk or Health & Safety Management area to include experience of:
- Communicating effectively with a range of internal and external stakeholders,
- Building relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders in order to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload with close attention to detail
As the successful applicant, you will receive the following:
- £37,336 per annum
- Excellent annual leave allowance
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson (028 969 35504) at MCS Group
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs