Health & Safety Officer (Junior)
£26000 - £30000 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group is proud to be working with a fast growth Civil Engineering company, based close to Dungannon and Cookstown areas to recruit a Health & Safety Officer to join on a permanent basis.
Want an opportunity to start your Health & Safety career in an ambitious growing company?
Want a company willing to fund and support future progression/qualifications/training?
Reporting to the HSEQ Manager, you will;
- Support the implementation and management of the companies Integrated Management System
- Support several projects and departments to meet the requirements of the Safety, Quality and Environment Management systems
- Assist the site teams and managers by recognising hazards, seeking to minimise risks whilst creating, maintaining, and improving the health, safety, and environmental standards
- Provide consistent and accurate HSEQ advice to employees
- Provide support to business units on HSEQ initiatives
- Provide support on HSEQ issues/problems.
- Produce HSEQ statistics monthly, identify trends and take proactive initiatives
- A recognised Health and Safety Qualification
- High attention to detail
- Demonstrate a passion for Health, Safety, Environment & Quality
Salary circa 26-29K depending on experience!!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.