Health & Safety Engineer
£30000 - £35000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be working with one of the most respected, and well established Manufacturing companies in Northern Ireland, to recruit for a Health and Safety Engineer to join their award winning team.
Got a passion for promoting and driving Health, Safety and Environmental change?
Want to join a global leader, who offers genuine career progression?
Whats in it for you;
- Salary 30-35K.
- 2:30pm finish on a Friday!
- Learn from a genuine Health and Safety leader in NI.
- Work in a state of art Manufacturing facility.
- Leading benefits package including 33 days annual leave.
The successful candidate will assist and support the H&S Manager, helping to drive health and safety standards and encouraging a safe working environment through risk management and use of continuous improvement techniques.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Have obtained the NEBOSH General Certificate
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a H&S role
- Be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have experience of carrying out workplace inspections and safety audits
Salary up to 35K, depending on experience!
Excellent benefits package to back up the salary, including EARLY FINISH FRIDAYS!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.