Head of HR Operations
€85000 - €95000 per annum
Human Resources & Personnel
Head of HR Operations - Private sector - Permanent
MCS Group is delighted to have been chosen to partner with multi-jurisdiction organisation, as they look to add a Head of HR Operations to their team on a permanent, full-time basis. This role offers a hybrid working pattern and will be based in County Louth.
This is an exciting time to join the organisation, in this newly created position, as you will be joining an organisation that is going from strength to strength and operates in multiple international countries.
This is a critical role within not only the HR Directorate but also for the wider business. The role will be wide-ranging encompassing both the delivery of day-to-day best practice HR services, and also developing strategic high value HR initiatives to meet business requirements.
The main responsibilities:
- Develop in partnership with the other stakeholders an HR strategy and its ongoing review and implementation.
- Understand the HR / people impacts of business unit strategy and develop / implement HR initiatives in order to meet these requirements.
- Understand and identify the people related impacts in relation to changing strategic context.
- Support the wider HR team in the development of an appropriate Workforce Development Strategy aligned to the Strategic Business Plan.
- Support the HR Leadership team and wider business managers in implementing a significant change management programme to bring about effective organisational change.
- Sets high standards of HR excellence and develops appropriate key performance indicators to monitor HR performance on a regular basis.
- Agrees and implements creative / innovative HR solutions to business issues / problems.
- Implement the highest standards of HR Service delivery in relation to Recruitment, Discipline and Grievances, performance management, absence management, and reporting.
- Extend the HR advisory model to provide best practice support to line managers in all people management matters affecting them
- Support the development of HR KPI's to monitor and drive performance improvement in service delivery.
The ideal candidate:
- Degree level qualification or equivalent.
- Membership of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development.
- Three years' experience in a senior HR management role in an organisation.
What's on offer:
- Salary up to €95,000
- Hybrid working
- Private healthcare
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Rebekah Mulligan, Senior HR Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02890 490910
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
MCS Group - Proud CIPD NI HR Awards Headline Sponsor 2023