Head of Contracts Management (Maternity Cover)
MCS Group is delighted to be working alongside one of the fastest-growing workplace e-learning companies in the world who are looking for a Head of Contract Management to work in Derry/Londonderry or Belfast on a 12-month fixed-term contract.
They are a diverse team working in offices, and remotely, across Europe and North America. We take great pride in our shared work and are committed to building great software in a sustainable way.
- Negotiating and executing all contracts with clients and prospective clients in a timely manner
- Overseeing delivery of legal services required by the business to achieve its business plan
- Implementing legal and contractual strategies for the business which are consistent with the long term interests of the company.
- Highlighting risks were necessary and seeking ways to mitigate through innovative solutions
- Negotiating supplier agreements arising from the company's business operations, in conjunction with the relevant Director.
- Working closely with the commercial teams to ensure they are aware of the company's commercial, legal and governance policies
- Ensuring that all legal documentation is compliant with current legislation, regulation and best practice
- Identifying and delivering business process improvements initiatives to related to all legal and business affairs
- Responsibility for legal due diligence as part of our M&A strategy and general corporate work
- Managing and developing a team of three Contracts Managers to help them achieve their potential
The successful candidate:
- Proven track record: You will have at least 3 years' experience leading negotiations on a high volume of commercial contracts.
- Commercial acumen: You will thrive on delivering high quality commercial advice acting as a trusted advisor to our business.
- Communications: You will have outstanding written and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Organisation skills: Your time management capabilities will be exceptional, with the ability to successfully manage a high volume of work, competing deadlines and multiple interested parties.
- Delivering with others: You will have a positive, can-do attitude and have the ability to build relationships across the Learning Pool team.
- Leadership: You will have excellent leadership skills with the ability to deliver clear and concise information.
- Entrepreneurship: You will have the ability to work in a self-directed, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
What is on offer to you:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible working approach
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Mental health & health and wellbeing resources
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Samuel Neilly, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group 02896935502 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs