Group Health and Safety Advisor
£28000 - £35000 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group are proud to be recruiting a Group Health and Safety Advisor for a well known food manufacturing group.
In this role, you will play a pivotal part in our client's safety team, contributing to the smooth day-to-day operations of their dynamic environments. The primary focus will be on championing health and safety awareness, promoting best practices, and nurturing a positive safety culture for heightened employee engagement.
- Collaborate closely with the Group H&S Manager in developing strategic health and safety action plans.
- Provide vital support to Health & Safety Committees at the site level, fostering collaboration with other committees and employee representatives as necessary.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of health, safety, and environmental management standards as per requirements.
- Take the lead in introducing health & safety and environmental procedures at the site level.
- Ensure meticulous maintenance of accident databases, conducting timely and thorough accident investigations.
- Serve as an advisory resource on health, safety, and environmental matters.
- Hold a degree in Environmental Health, Science, Engineering, or Health and Safety, or possess the NEBOSH diploma in Health and Safety.
- Accumulate a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrate robust interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to work independently, collaborate within a team, and lead project groups.
- Possess a flexible and positive work approach.
- Showcase accomplished IT skills, particularly in Word & Excel.
- Willingness to travel to various sites and possess a valid driving license with access to personal transport.
- Possess qualifications in Health, Safety, or Environmental Auditing.
- Exhibit experience in a high-volume, fast-paced Manufacturing environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruairi McCann, Senior Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.