GIS Product Specialist- Asset Management
Up to US$85000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
Want to grow your career with a global leader in GIS Solutions? Seeking a role in an innovative and growing tech company, with a close-knit team culture?
MCS Group is delighted to be working with an exceptional US-based client, which is seeking an experienced Product Specialist to join its team. The ideal candidate will be located in New England.
*This is a REMOTE opportunity and is open to US Citizens and Greencard holders only*
- Client integration, training, optimization and support of companies GIS Asset Management product suite
- Troubleshooting and resolving issues as well as providing user guidance related to software products and related technologies
- Configuration and deployment of SaaS product updates for new and existing clients
- Project tracking and providing status reports to clients
- Development documentation and training and support materials
- Train clients on how to use the company's proprietary GIS software products.
- BA/BS or Certificate in GIS, Planning, Construction Management, Public Administration, or related field
- Professional experience with Asset Management and GIS software products
- Solid understanding of local government operations
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, with a solutions focus
- Experience with SQL and RDBMS
What's in it for you…
- Salary approx. $85,000
- Flexible, remote working model
- Comprehensive benefits including; PTO, 401k, Health, Medical, Dental, Vision, etc
- Modern technology and collaborative team culture
To Speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ryan Quinn at MCS Group at R.Quinn@MCSGroup.jobs