£60000 - £70000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be collaborating with one of Northern Ireland's fast-growing manufacturing companies, who are making a global impact with cutting-edge technologies. They are seeking a driven and independent full-stack software engineer to join their team!
About the Role:
You will be one of the first, and core software engineers to join the company in their Northern Ireland team, with the opportunity to make a real impact, driving technical discussions and solutions for the business. You will be responsible for developing UI web applications and collaborating with the cross-country teams, writing and maintaining clean, stable code, as well as completing automated testing.
- Ideally 4+ years experience in frontend development
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science / IT
- Knowledge of dynamic vector graphics and front-end performance optimisation
- You would like to work across the full stack - backend Node.js
What's in it for you?
- 6% Pension Contribution
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Opportunities for Global Travel
- On-site Parking
- Half-day Fridays!
- Opportunities to become a key team member in a fast-growing organisation with a global presence
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jess Ritchie, IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 95685491 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.