£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Healthcare, Pension, Flexitime, WFH
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a fantastic company who are the provider of tailored software solutions that enhance the operations of businesses throughout Ireland in their search for a Front-End Software Engineer. This is the chance to work for an innovative team, driven by a commitment to customer satisfaction, and who's software is used globally by over 2000 businesses.
This is the chance for talented and motivated front-end developer to join the companies product engineering team and help to design and build an industry-leading suite of web applications.
This is a hybrid role based in Dundalk.
- The Front-End Developer will primarily build React Web Applications built within a .Net environment, encompassing design, architecture, re factoring, bug fixing, investigation, and research.
- Collaborate to R+D work, including internal hack days to create new tools and features that enhance the company's development process.
- Perform profiling and performance analysis.
- Assist in planning, grooming, and mentoring team members.
What you need:
- 2-4 years proficiency in developing commercial web applications.
- Experience with React, Redux, TypeScript, and Kendo UI.
- Familiarity with Git Version Control System.
- Basic understanding of the C# .Net Stack would be highly advantageous
- Any exposure to MS SQL Server Management Studio would be a benefit.
- Capability to design and construct scalable solutions.
- Familiarity with Agile patterns and practices.
Salary - €50,000 - €60,000 including health care, pension and some other perks
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity, please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Hunter Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current and exclusive roles.