FPGA Engineer - Half Day Fridays!
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be exclusively partnering with a hugely successful and well-established home-grown Belfast manufacturing company who are leading the way globally with their ultra-high performing scientific cameras. Their products are used across the world by some of the largest scientific organisations, ranging from the medical sector to space industry. They are seeking an FPGA Engineer to work on new product development for their market-leading products.
- You will focus on new product development for ground-breaking imaging products
- You will design, develop and maintain FPGA firmware for mixed signal scientific instrumentation
- You will also assist the software development team in DSP and Microprocessor development for Atomic Force Microscope applications
- You will join a cross-functional team based in Belfast with a global reach
- Highly competitive salary depending on experience
- Flexible working and adaptable work hours
- Early finish on Fridays - work until 1pm!
- Blended remote/ work from home policy
- Exclusive healthcare coverage
- Income protection & life assurance
- Enhanced pension contributions
- Enhanced Parental pay
- Participation in a Share Incentive Plan
- Outstanding corporate culture with frequent social gatherings and wellness initiatives
- 2+ years of experience of FPGA engineering
- BSc/BEng qualification in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of embedded systems and electronics
- Demonstrable knowledge of Verilog programming and VDHL language
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.