FP&A Analyst - Remote/Hybrid
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an FP&A Analyst for our client based in Belfast on a full time, permanent basis.
Working fully remotely with the option to book in to City Centre offices, our client is a top employer within the accountancy space due to a strong progression pathway, senior leadership team as well as offering opportunities for further development and growth. Operating globally, the role offers the opportunity to develop analytical skills and reporting to a premium standard. You will have full study support, 36 days annual leave, 12% employer private pension as well as flexitime and private medical care.
Your New Job:
- Preparing variance analysis against performance targets.
- Preparing monthly management reporting packs
- Assist in providing value add financial analysis to Finance Business Partners
- Manage the preparation of accruals / other adjustment journal entries as required.
- Supporting in the Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting cycles through preparation of analyses
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate these to your line manager
What you need to succeed:
- Experience analysing financial data
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot tables etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to effectively communicate with both finance and non-finance professionals
- Ability to work to strict financial deadlines and to be able to prioritise to meet those deadlines
- A team player who is driven by customer service
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting and producing management information for decision making.
- Experience using Oracle and Hyperion systems and Smartview tools
- Working towards ACCA/CIMA exams
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Eve Turkington, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9023 5456
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.