Financial Systems Analyst
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus, flexible/hybrid working
Finance & Accounting
Financial Systems Analyst - Belfast
MCS Group are looking for a Financial Systems Analyst to join a leading financial services company based in Belfast.
Our client is a leading financial services company based in Belfast. They are an award winning with multiple sites across North America, EMEA and APJ regions. They provide a variety of services to their global client base. Now is an exciting time to be joining the company as they continue their impressive growth and expansion.
As the successful Financial Systems Analyst, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assess and refine current financial systems, processes & controls;
- Support migration activity for acquisitions;
- Understanding of subledger and general ledger interaction;
- Support User Acceptance Testing;
- Assist with document processes for users;
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description.
The successful Financial Systems Analyst will have the following characteristics:
- Qualified or Part-Qualified Accountant
- Strong financial systems & controls experience;
- Strong IT skills;
- Strong communication skills;
As the successful Financial Systems Analyst, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + benefits;
- Hybrid/flexible working options;
- You will be joining a warm, friendly environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Macklin, Head of Accountancy at MCS Group 028 9693 5490
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.