Financial Controller (part-time)
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + pension, car-parking
Finance & Accounting
Financial Controller (Part-time)- Belfast
MCS Group are delighted to be working exclusively with a highly innovative and rapidly expanding company based in Belfast.
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a high growth company operating within the tech sector as they look for a part-time Financial Controller to join their team.
As the successful Financial Controller you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Preparing the monthly management accounts
- Overseeing the transactional finance team
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting process
- Implementing robust financial controls and processes
- Working with key internal stakeholders to provide financial insight and analysis
- Other duties as outlined in the full job description
The successful Financial Controller will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA/ Qualified by experience
- Strong analytic skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Financial Controller, you will receive the following:
- Market leading remuneration package + extensive benefits
- Free on-site carparking
- You will be joining a warm, friendly, state of the art environment.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Harvest Holland, Manager- Qualified Finance at MCS Group 028 9693 5525
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.