Financial Control Analyst (remote!)
£23000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be exclusively partnering with a well-established global organisation to recruit for a Financial Control Analyst on a full time, permanent basis.
As well as this being a great organisation to work for, this company offer a range of benefits including REMOTE working, a bonus, enhanced annual leave, study support & genuine progression.
If you are undergoing your accounts technician or a part-qualified accountant, we would love to hear from you!
Job Duties Include:
Reporting to the Director of Financial Control, the financial control analyst will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly and annual results for divisions, working closely with key divisional managers and finance teams
- Own the review of all daily, weekly & monthly reporting to ensure that reports are accurate and relevant
- Review work delivered by the BPO team
- Review and approve journals ensuring they maintain relevant and appropriate back up and are correctly coded
- Prepare ad-hoc analysis/ production of reports as required to support accurate reporting and support business, group and tax decisions
- Have significant interaction with business units, enabling functions & auditors
- Complete statutory financial statements at half year and year end as required
- Complete compliance reporting in accordance with local legislation
- Assist with SOX compliance
- Be involved in the delivery of ad-hoc continuous improvement projects and reporting as required
- Recognise issues, highlight them to relevant colleagues
- Maintain stakeholder satisfaction by promptly following up on requests for information
What You Need to Succeed:
- A self-starter who is motivated to work under pressure
- Experience of ERP systems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stakeholders effectively
- Practice or industry background
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.