Financial Consultant X 2
Up to £45000.00 per annum
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a global leading investment company who are seeking to recruit two Financial Consultants for their successful Belfast based team.
This role would suit a qualified paraplanner or junior advisor with client facing exposure, or someone who is seeking client exposure with a good technical background. The successful candidate will need to have a level 4 diploma in regulated financial advice.
My client is a market leader within the investment space with a purpose of enabling their clients to become better investors. With clients worldwide they pride themselves in being future-fit and tailored plans to deliver outcomes clients want. Their technology and insight help empower them make better decisions and with powerful partnerships they build upon their expertise throughout the industry.
If you are an experienced, level 4 qualified Paraplanner interested in combining that expertise with delivery of advice or an Adviser who writes your own suitability reports then this opportunity could be for you. Get in touch to discuss the full job description.
The Financial Consultant roles have great responsibility for building and maintaining relationships to deliver high quality financial planning and paraplanning for a large portfolio of clients.
If you would like a role that combines advice and para-planning/suitability report writing for an established portfolio of clients, whose advice you can deliver remotely and in-person along with a competitive salary and benefits then I would love to hear from you. Some responsibilities are shown below:
- Manage a very large portfolio of clients (upwards of 140) typically with AUA below £500k, maintain recurring income stream, delivering high quality financial planning remotely and achieving quality standards on a consistent basis.
- Identify additional opportunities from clients while deepening our understanding of their needs to ensure we exceed expectations and build lasting relationships.
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of investment markets, products and services, financial planning methodologies, tax, key processes, advice guidelines and compliance procedures.
- Build and maintain personal relationships to help identify new opportunities as well as raise our profile within the client bank.
- Undertake paraplanning for own clients, research, analyse and prepare technical reports for clients relevant to their specific goals, seeking support when needed.
- Build links with the clients' other professional advisers to help the client meet their needs.
- Follow processes and suggest areas for improvement in process, advice guidelines and compliance procedures. Appropriately support or manage improvement implementation.
- Secure client commitment to initial and on-going financial planning services, hence securing and growing assets under advice plus initial and on-going revenues.
- No line management responsibilities.
- Dip Level 4 in Regulated Financial Planning.
- Proven paraplanning / report writing experience.
- Exposure throughout the market with a wide range of financial products.
This is a market leading opportunity with some of the best benefits in Belfast within the wealth management space, this includes:
- Marketing leading salary -c£45k
- 40 days annual leave
- Market leading pension plan
- DIS X 8
- Income protection
- Sick pay
- Flexible WFH options after training
- Volunteering days
- Annual travel insurance
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Recruitment Manager at MCS Group or send an up to date CV via the link provided to speak further about this opportunity.