£24000 - £26000 per annum
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with an award-winning Financial Planning company as they seek an Administrator to work from their Nottingham office on a Hybrid basis.
This individual will be working within a collaborative team supporting the paraplanners and the Financial Planners.
- Administration experience in a financial planning company for at least two years.
- Experience in processing authority letters and gathering data about a client's investments, pensions and life assurance policies.
- Understanding of financial transactions including those related to investments, insurance policies, sales, fund switches, withdrawals.
- Financial administration qualifications would be advantageous.
- Processing authority letters and gathering financial data for new clients and annual reviews.
- Preparing application forms and client documentation.
- Processing financial transactions on platforms.
- Preparing client reviews, including gathering financial data, updating goals information, and setting up meetings.
- Dealing with the post, emails, and any correspondence relating to clients or their financial situation.
- Providing administrative support to the financial planners and paraplanners as required.
What we offer
- All technical qualification and training costs are met by the company.
- Hybrid role
- Salary: Up to £26,000 dependent on experience.
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension - up to 6% matching contribution
- Death in service x 3
- Other benefits include: life insurance, online GP service, onsite parking, mobile phone. The company has a strong employee wellbeing focus.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Ross Donovan, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group, or send an updated CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest