Finance System Support Analyst
£34000 - £43000 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a global, professional services organisation based in Belfast to recruit for a finance systems support analyst on a full-time, permanent basis.
This company are currently looking for two people to join their team due to growth within the team!
The role involves providing high quality financial systems to support users within the company and proactively assist in training and user education. The new team members will b expected to take time to learn the corn skills and applications before specialising in a particular area. The areas of specialisation will be determined by your experience, interests and needs of the business but will help to structure your development within the business.
On offer to you is a competitive starting salary, hybrid working, enhanced annual leave, private medical care, enhanced pension & a great culture!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Provide high quality and expert financial systems support to our global user community
- Manage 3E support calls in a timely manner using the agreed incident management processes and systems
- Recording, monitoring and escalation of software bugs and issues
- Manage user expectations in a professional and customer orientated manner to provide a high quality customer service
- Continuously strive to improve service, processes and use of Finance Systems
- Daily monitoring and maintenance of the Finance Systems
- Assist in the maintenance and coordination of system setups and security
- Actively engage in projects being undertaken to improve finance systems
- Assist with the design of functional improvements and provide software testing to ensure solution meets requirements and is ready for implementation
- Aid in the identification of functional improvements by business partnering with BA and Development teams, and
- Subsequent logging of changes within development tracking systems
- Aid in the identification of areas for performance improvement and assist IT in the analysis and testing of subsequent solutions
What You Need to Succeed?
- Experience within transactional processing knowledge gained within an operational or systems role
- Willingness to learn new systems & a desire to problem solve
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask or work under pressure
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.