Up to £55000.00 per annum + Early Finish Fridays
Finance & Accounting
Finance Manager - Newtonabbey
MCS group are looking for a Finance Manager for a large Manufacturing company.
Our Client are a recognised industry specialist with a portfolio of leading brand names in a range of markets including bakery, food, drinks, confectionery and pharmaceutical. They pride themselves in the quality of service they provide to their customers across NI, ROI, GB and Europe.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Managing and overseeing a small transactional finance team.
- Overseeing and completing day to day financial activities
- Year end accounts preparation
- Budget Forecasting
- Liaising with auditors and managing the year end audit process.
- Bank reconciliations and Balance Sheet Reconciliations and monitoring cash flow.
- Implementing and monitoring Processes and Controls
- Other duties as outlined in full job description
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified/ Part Qualified/ Qualified by experience accountant.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good attention to detail
- Team Management experience (desired, not essential)
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Finance Manager, you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Early finish Friday
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm and friendly supportive environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35 495.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.