Up to £50000.00 per annum + Free on Site Car Parking, Flexi Time
Finance & Accounting
Finance Manager - Ballymena
MCS group are looking for a Finance Manager to join an extremely successful manufacturing company.
Our client is a family run manufacturing company, who have been providing their Manufacturing, Building Civils and Agri services for over 45 years across NI, ROI and the UK, and are planning to continue growing and expanding.
As the successful Finance Manager, you will report directly to the Managing Director's and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Month End Management Accounts
- Budget process
- Audit Process
- Invest NI - Claiming money and recording it
- Implementing new ERP systems
- Chair Finance meetings with senior management and directors
- Other Duties and Responsibilities detailed in Job description
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Experience working in fast paced environment (desired, not essential)
- Experience from Industry (Manufacturing desired)
- Strong Knowledge of systems and processes
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Finance Manger you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm and friendly supportive environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35 495.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.