£22000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Finance Assistant for our client based in Derry/Londonderry on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client, is a market leader in their field and have been a technology lead, purpose driven business for nearly 100 years. They have been working with the pinnacle of technology and software, combined with expertise in manufacturing specific products to allow their customers to do their jobs effectively and safely. They now seek a Finance Assistant to join their growing team, offering £22k - £26k, good holiday entitlement, company pension, a great working environment, global exposure and flexitime.
As Finance Assistant you will contribute to developing an efficient and robust finance department.
- Purchase invoicing.
- Purchase Ledger and Bank Reconciliations.
- Support Sales Ledger as required.
- Multi-currency exposure.
- Set up new supplier forms.
- Monitor and record finance controls.
- Month end procedure.
- Bank reconciliations and reconcile to Nominal Ledger at month end.
- General finance/office administration duties as required.
What you need to succeed:
- 3 years experience in a similar role
- GCSE in Math and English
- Fantastic communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organised, independent worker
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word and other Microsoft products
What's in it for you:
- £22k - £26k
- Holiday Entitlement
- Company Pension
- Free parking
- Global exposure
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.