Finance and admin manager
£36000.00 - £37000.0 per annum + hybrid working, holiday, pension
MCS Group is proud to be partnering with a well-known Public Sector organisation in their search for a finance and administration management role.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant with a range of experience across financial or management accounts, forecasting, audit, and resource budgeting. There will be a mixture of work, so a candidate with broad experience is desirable. The role has direct line management, so management of a team is also essential.
Desirable: Public sector accounting, employment law and practise experience, managing HR support.
As the successful candidate, you will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified Accountant
- At least a years' experience in financial/management accounting or financial accounting and auditing
- Knowledge of Public Sector Accounting and frameworks is desirable
- Proven track record of high performance and successfully managing operations and budgets
- Strong IT skills
- Experience successfully managing a team
As the successful applicant, you will receive the following:
- Between £36-37,000 annually
- An attractive pension and holiday allowance
- Flexible/hybrid working options
- You will be joining a warm, friendly team environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Meghan Hamilton, specialist recruitment consultant at MCS Group 028 96935508.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.