Field Service Engineer
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + company car, allowance,
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is recruiting a Field Service Engineer for our client an innovative OEM who provide service and support for the manufacturing industry.
Our client exists to make great products by solving complex engineering problems and are constantly focused on innovating to ensure customer satisfaction. The customer is truly at the heart of everything they do. This is why its not surprising to learn many of their customers return time and time again to buy their machines.
As the Field Service Engineer, you will:
- Install, commission, service, and repair machines to the required standard.
- Provide high quality machine training to customers.
- Rigorously fault finding, using first principles, hereby ensuring first time fixes.
- Actively drive knowledge and improvements to the wider team
- Be responsible for selling spare parts during machine services and promoting service contracts.
- Meet quality and customer satisfaction KPI's
The successful candidate:
- You will have a HND in Electrical engineering along with mechanical proficiency and at least 3 years' experience installing and servicing industrial machines with the ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical drawings.
- You will have a passion for delivering first class customer experience with the ability to work from first principles.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills with good MS office skills are essential.
- Ability to travel to meet the needs of the role.
- Full, Clean Driving Licence
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9693 5510
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google