Family Solicitor - North Down Area
The family-run firm is well established in the North Down area, having been founded over 30 years ago. They work hard to build and maintain a strong working relationship with each client whatever their case. Many of these relationships span across years and even generations as their clients value their knowledge and the quality of service they provide.
This is an exciting time to join the practice as it goes through a period of growth, leading to more exposure and career progression opportunities for those within the organisation. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Legal Professional to join the team, where they can really excel and shape this area of the business.
The Role of a Family Solicitor:
- Handle your own private family law caseload from start to completion and also handle your own advocacy.
- The caseload will vary, but is not limited to, divorce, financial remedy, co-habitation and pre-nuptial agreements, private law, children and injunction files.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister with 3+ years of PQE in Family law.
- Someone who has active working experience within a family law team.
- Hands-on experience and understanding of contentious practice.
- Confident in client-facing matters and exceptional communication skills.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary.
- Clear career progression.
- Flexible working arrangements.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Samuel Neilly, Legal Recruitment Specialist at MCS Group on 02896 935502 .
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs