Facilities Health & Safety Manager
£40000 - £45000.00 per annum
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be working with a global company, looking after facilities, maintenance, cleaning and security contracts for a large Aerospace manufacturing firm based in Belfast.
My client is seeking a H&S Manager for a prestigious manufacturing FM contract in NI.
The H&S Manager will be responsible for managing H&S of onsite staff and sub contracted works covering mechanical, electrical, building maintenance as well as cleaning and security services.
The successful candidate will provide expert advice to the onsite team, contractors and customers to ensure first class safety management.
- Be responsible for managing and delivering workplace health and safety policies and procedures across multiple sites in the greater Belfast areas.
- Engage across multiple stakeholders and the Site Management Team to drive a positive safety culture.
- Manage, develop and maintain site-based H&S Management systems (ISO 45001) and represent the organisation and customer as required for H&S audits.
- Develop creative and innovative solutions and interventions, to support the drive for proactive safety management working closely with colleagues to ensure consistency across sites.
- Develop and support a suitable training programme for site personnel based upon the key hazards identified working on the Clients site including Emergency preparedness, tool box talks. Training may be both internal or externally provided.
- Develop and implement a robust audit and inspection programme for all activities within the scope of works of the contract, covering the in-house team and contractor base.
- Ensure that all services are delivered in compliance with all relevant H&S legislation, client H&S requirements, ensuring the site can evidence compliance with same.
- NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Experience in delivering CDM projects
- 5+ years' experience in hard FM management
- Working towards NEBOSH Diploma
- Degree level qualification in safety
Salary will be circa 40-45K among other brilliant benefits.
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.