Exciting Opportunity for ION Developers ( JAVA )
£70000.00 - £100000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
ION Developers ( Java )
Location: London (Hybrid Working Model)
Salary: £70,000 - £90,000 (negotiable based on experience) + Quarterly Bonus (15-22% of base salary)
My client offers a unique and rewarding experience for those looking to elevate their career in the financial sector. Their employees are given the invaluable opportunity to engage with high-end clients and work on prestigious projects, gaining exposure to cutting-edge work. This provides a level of flexibility and variety that is unparalleled, as team members may find themselves contributing to a hedge fund project before then shifting to work with a major American bank the next. My client pride themselves on being a niche consultancy with highly experienced teams, ensuring that the work they undertake is specific and impactful, rather than generic body-shopping. The consultants enjoy a great deal of autonomy, fostering a creative and innovative work environment where they are encouraged to take ownership of their projects. From sales and design to implementation, team members are involved in the full life-cycle of a project, providing a comprehensive and fulfilling work experience where they can truly see the impact of their contributions.
About the Role:
We are seeking experienced ION Developers to join our client's dynamic and collaborative team. The successful candidates will have a solid background in Java and a deep understanding of the ION Trading Platform. This is an exciting opportunity to work within an extremely niche world, where you can take real ownership over your work and truly make a difference.
- Development and maintenance of trading applications on the ION Trading Platform
- Integration with various financial systems and APIs
- Collaborating closely with the quant team, business process engineering team, and other stakeholders
- Participating in the full lifecycle of projects, from design and implementation to deployment
- Proven experience with ION Trading Platform and Java development
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Bank Holiday Paid Leave
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Quarterly bonus
- Training Budget
- Gym Membership
- Daily team allowance for lunch/dinner
- many many more!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Jack Tyrrell, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02038548637 or send an up to date CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.