£28000 - £30000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
MCS Group is currently working alongside one of Northern Ireland most innovative and forward thinking manufacturing organisations to recruit an Events Executive to join them on their phenomenal growth phase.
Reporting directly to the Events Manager, the successful candidate will play a pivotal role supporting the planning and execution of various corporate events. You will collaborate closely with the wider Events Team and other departments to ensure the seamless organisation of events that align with broader corporate objectives.
This is a great opportunity for an events professional with flair and imagination to join a fast-paced team with excellent opportunity for career progression.
- Event Coordination: Assist in planning and coordinating all aspects of corporate events and key visits, including logistics, venue selection, catering, audiovisual setup, and transportation
- VIP Visits: coordinate high-profile VIP visits and meetings, including scheduling, transportation, on-site catering. accommodation, and personalized services
- Supplier management: research andcollaborate with vendors, suppliers, and service providers to support seamless event execution. Support contract negotiation, and maintain vendor relationships
- Guest and attendee management: coordinate and compile guest lists, RSVPs, and registration processes. Provide support to event attendees and VIP guests during event
- Support events budget management: assist in the development, tracking, management and optimisation of event budgets
- CRM Utilization: update CRM software to maintain guest and attendee information, ensuring accurate data and effective communication
- On-site support: be present at events, plus VIP visits and meetings to oversee setup, manage on-site operations, and address any issues that may arise
- Marketing and promotion: work closely with the marketing department to promote corporate events through various channels, including email campaigns, social media and internal communications
- Post-event evaluation: conduct post-event evaluations, gather feedback, and analyse event success
- Documentation: maintain comprehensive event documentation, including schedules, checklists, and reports
- Bachelor's degree in Event Management, Hospitality, Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 1 year post graduate experience in event planning and coordination, preferably in a corporate setting
- Experience in planning and executing virtual corporate events, webinars, online meetings or podcasts
- Experience working with Microsoft Office SharePoint & Teams
- Experience working with other industry tools and analytics packages (e.g. CRM systems such as Salesforce, Hootsuite, Adobe, Canva, online-event production platforms and software)
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Ryan McMahon, Specialist Consultant on 02896 935 528.