£25000 - £30000.00 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS Group is proud to be working with a forward thinking Manufacturing/Construction products company to recruit an Environmental Officer to join their growing team.
Want to make a real difference?
You will be responsible for implementing Environmental initiatives as part of the Organisation's ESG strategy.
With a commitment to regulatory and statutory compliance, conformance to ISO standards, root cause analysis and continual improvement, you will work as part of a busy Quality & Environment team in ensuring compliance across the Organisation.
- Take responsibility for health, safety, and well-being to deliver safety-first behaviours
- Responsible for maintaining and the continuous improvement of ISO:14001 across all sites
- Responsible for co-ordination, completing and submission of regulatory and statutory reports
- Completion of internal audits for ISO standards and make recommendations for improvements
- Responsible for implementing environmental initiatives as part of the Organisation's ESG strategy
- Become cross skilled as part of the Department in areas of Quality Control and Quality Assurance
- Deliver induction training and other relevant training/initiatives to employees across the Organisation
- Work with stakeholders to resolve environmental incidents or issues through a root cause analysis mindset to prevent re-occurrence of the same issues.
- Collation, maintenance and management of all relevant environmental data, records, and evidence to ensure company is fully compliant with legislative requirements, ISO:14001 and site permits
- Occasional travel to operating sites to support with maintaining ISO standards, regulatory compliance
- Coordinate and enhance waste minimisation, recycling, and other waste management initiatives to enable the Organisation to meet targets.
- Third level qualification in an engineering/science related discipline
- ISO:9001/14001 Internal audit experience
Salary up to 30K!
Full details will be provided upon application.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.