Software Team Lead - Java/Angular
£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS group is delighted to be partnering with an extremely successful software company in Belfast in their search for a Software Team Lead. You will join a true disruptor who are leading the way with their Global SAAS platform, committed to huge growth here in Belfast.
About the company and the role:
This isn't your average tech company, data and technology are at their heart and the engineering work is extremely interesting and cutting-edge. You will have the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technologies alongside a really strong and passionate team of engineers. This company have experienced 30% revenue growth year on year and are on track for even bigger success and growth in 2023! In this role, you will work alongside a talented team of engineers, helping improve efficiency, delivery, quality and engineering culture. You will have a voice, and an input in the design and delivery of key business applications and solutions. This organisation offers excellent training and so many opportunities to accelerate your career, in a relaxed and inclusive engineering environment.
- 4 years' Experience leading and managing software development teams
- You will come from a strong software development / technical background - ideally java/Angular
- Experience leading the development of applications at scale
- Exposure to cloud native services such as AWS/ architecture
- Experienced in hiring, providing mentorship, and managing technical execution
- Competitive salary - flexible dependant on experience
- Leading bonus opportunity
- Flexible working hours and relaxed attitude towards work from home
- Working from home budget
- Private health, dental and optical insurance for you and your family
- Generous annual leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Rachael Deery, IT Recruitment Manager at MCS Group 02896935487 or click the apply button below.
If this position is not right for you, we have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or give us a call 028 9023 5456 .
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.