Excellent package & Benefits
Technical & Engineering
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting an Electrical Engineer for our market-leading manufacturing client in Ballymena who are currently bringing ground-breaking and innovative technological advances to the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to be involved from initial Electrical design, through to production whilst playing a role in bringing this cutting-edge product range to market.
In this position, you will be part of a cross-functional team to ensure that throughout development, electrical components and systems are correctly integrated into the overall vehicle design.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the specification, selection, and integration of electrical components and systems into new and existing vehicle designs.
- Design, develop and interface with vehicle display systems using graphical application software.
- Design, development, and interface with CAN communications system and architecture.
- Support the NPD Strategy for EV, FCEV, and HEV electrical systems.
- Support the development of electric powertrain charging systems.
You will have:
- HND/HNC or Degree in Electrical/Software Engineering or related subject with a number of years experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of electrical control systems hardware design
- Knowledge and use of 2D CAD.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Kirsty Dillon Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 9096935505
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google