Data Operations Team Lead
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is proud to be exclusively partnering with an exciting new FDI building out a brand new team in Belfast! This highly successful FinTech company have disrupted their industry and are embarking on their next phase of growth, opening a brand new office in Belfast City Centre. Already boasting a global team, a marketing-disrupting product and an impressive portfolio of customers, this is an opportunity to join a well-funded FDI on track for huge growth in Northern Ireland that you don't want to miss!
To begin their Belfast journey, our client is seeking passionate, motivated and analytical Team Leads to manage and guide a team of talented junior Associates, playing a pivotal role in the first phase of their Belfast expansion.
What you'll be doing:
- Oversee, lead and nurture a team of junior-level Associates working within the Data & Analytics space, providing guidance, mentoring and performance management
- Ensure a high level of efficiency and accuracy within data processing
- Workflow management of high-priority and time-sensitive projects, implementing solid project management practices and efficient prioritisation of work and resources
- Work closely with cross-functional teams and offices in other jurisdictions
- Play a key role in the training and development of junior team members
Who you are:
- You'll be a motivated, enthusiastic and empathetic team leader with a proven track record of managing junior teams
- You'll have a key eye for detail, with strong analytical and numerical skills
- You'll be able to work with initiative and strong problem-solving skills, utilising a growth mindset
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and senior stakeholders across the globe
- Strong knowledge and previous experience working with MS Excel
- Ideally, you will have a background in financial services, data or analytics (but not essential!)
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary up to £45k
- Very flexible hybrid working policy after probation
- Generous learning & development budget
- Health insurance
- 25 days annual leave + statutory holidays
- Enhanced parental leave
- Fantastic company culture with regular company events
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Niamh Hutchinson, Senior Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 906
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us 028 9023 5456.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.