£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is delighted to be working in partnership with a local success story in Belfast that specialises in the design and development of bespoke software applications for a wide range of financial based companies.
This company has a strong team and is looking to expand its current portfolio of technology experts, presenting the ideal opportunity for a Data Engineer who is seeking the next step in their career. In this role you will be working on new projects and will have significant autonomy to contribute to the data engineering function within the business while gaining experience and benefiting from the support of a tightly-knit team.
- You will work on projects to implement data engineering services.
- Develop tailored data solutions based on specifications both internally and externally.
- Involvement in all aspects of data processing, data cleansing and validation.
- Carry out data migrations.
- Work closely with all stakeholders in project implementation from requirements gathering to execution.
- Fine tune BI software to leverage data-driven decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
- Prior experience in data engineering.
- Solid experience with SQL and relational databases.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- A background in FinTech or Banking would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Client / Stakeholder engagement experience.
- £40000 to £45000 depending on experience.
- Bonus payments.
- Excellent Benefits Package
- Healthcare Cover.
- Hybrid/flexible working.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
- Regular social events.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935507
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs