Data and Performance Manager (18 Month Mat Cover)
Up to £39043 per annum
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a distinguished public sector entity in Northern Ireland. This organisation is currently in search of Data and Performance Manager, contributing to impactful decision-making through optimised business data management.
- Analyse and interpret business data for informed decision-making.
- Optimise data processes for enhanced efficiency and quality.
- Maximise data analytics for improved performance insights.
- Manage program performance information in alignment with corporate plans.
- Oversee performance data the Information Management Portal, including system development.
- Experience in performance management, reporting, and project management.
- Proficiency in data interrogation, cleansing, and analysis.
- High-level proficiency in visualising data for reports and presentations.
- Application of statistical techniques and algorithms for insights and trend identification.
Desirable Skill Set / Experience:
- Previous work as a data analyst or business performance manager.
- Familiarity with data analytics software tools like PowerBI, Tableau, etc.
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in a data/numerically weighted discipline.
- Minimum of 2 years' relevant professional work experience involving data collation and interpretation.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 90490 903.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are.
Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.