Data Analyst Research Officer
£25874 - £27852 per annum
MCS Group are delighted to be working with a fantastic third sector organisation who are recruiting for a Data Management and Research Officer. As the Data Management and Research Officer, you will play a vital role in managing and analysing data to enhance services and improve outreach efforts. Your expertise in quantitative and qualitative research will help identify emerging needs, trends, and areas for service development.
- Effectively manage data information systems, ensuring integrity and making necessary improvements.
- Prepare qualitative and quantitative reports to meet funding and audit requirements.
- Analyse data from internal and external sources to identify trends and inform marketing and service development.
- Create informative info-graphics for social media platforms.
- Support staff and volunteers in effectively using client information systems and other platforms.
- Ensure data entry meets quality standards and maintains accurate statistical information.
- Monitor system compliance and address any identified issues in collaboration with management.
- Hold a Level 4 qualification (or higher) in ICT or quantitative & qualitative research.
- English and Maths GCSE at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in data management, analysis, and reporting.
- Proficiency in IT systems such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with client information systems and procedures.
- Ability to support the transition from paper to computerised systems.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Jamie Brown, Associate IT Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 02890 490 903
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.