IT & Digital
MCS is delighted to be working with an extremely well funded Insure-tech start-up which is part of a well known multi Billion Dollar American Insurance company that has been operating for over 20 years. You will be joining their Belfast based Tech Hub as part of a small team with big plans and exciting prospects building out their Data team and making a real difference through greenfield projects.
Reporting directly to an experienced CTO based in Belfast, this is the perfect opportunity for an ambitious Data Analyst who is seeking to advance their career - honing and developing their technical skills in a high-growth, fast-paced organisation working on a completely greenfield platform which will utilise the latest data analytic tools and methodologies.
- Leverage date to drive business decision making
- You'll bring your analytic skills to the fore in greenfield projects
- Define how Data is used within the company to drive business performance
- Provide excellent quality proactive analysis
- Assisting in the monitoring of data and helping with any relevant queries that may arise
- You'll have a strong educational background; perhaps in computer science, or a similar STEM subject.
- At least 1 years experience in a similar data role.
- Data visualisation skillset in Power BI / Tableau or similar
- Experience with python or R
- Strong Excel experience and SQL advantageous.
- Salary based on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Private Health care
- Hybrid working Model
- Close knit Team with fantastic career opportunities
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 02896935507.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs