Data & Analytics Engineer
£68000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
IT & Digital
MCS Group is proud to be working with an organisation that truly delivers a service and product that benefits their customers across the globe. They are currently seeking an accomplished Data & Analytics Engineer to join their ranks to promote change and innovate technology solutions.
Start-up agility with the security of a Global Tech company!
- £60000 to £75000 with flexibility for the right candidate
- Fantastic Benefits Package.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Start up agility with the security of a global tech company.
- Lead a team of data scientists to discover unique insights and add business value.
- Experiment freely, collaborating with engineering teams to iterate and test models.
- Support and motivate your team in building data models.
- Collaborate with architects to turn insights into products.
- Develop strong relationships with Data Strategy leaders.
- Collaboratively tackle complex problems with an open mind and teamwork.
What you'll need to succeed
- 5+ years in applied data science.
- Proficiency in data analysis and visualisation.
- Strong analytical and statistical skills.
- Knowledge of AI fundamentals.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies.
- Proficient in Python, R, SQL, or Scala.
- Strong communication skills.
- General data engineering and architecture knowledge.
- Willingness to learn new data technologies.
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Justin Donaldson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935507
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs