Credit Controller (Great Organisation!)
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering exclusively with a manufacturing company based in Belfast, who are recruiting for a credit controller on a full-time, permanent basis.
As this team continues to grow, they are adding a new role to their Belfast team. If you would like to be part of a global operation but operate with a close-knit finance team, this would be a great role to get involved in! On offer is a competitive salary as well as a monthly bonus and flexible perks.
Your New Role:
This role will be responsible for credit control and other accounts admin functions. You will be responsible to contact allocated debtor accounts each month to ensure that these accounts pay to terms and debtors are kept to a minimum.
Specific Duties Include:
- To ensure that the allocated customer accounts are kept up to date. Review accounts to go on hold and oldest debtors are kept to a minimum.
- Inputting BAC's/ Cheque's/Cash Sales/Credit card payments to both DTX & Excel and reconciling
- Making sure that the Ledger maintenance is kept tidy.
- Maintaining the Customer Master File records, ensuring they are correct, and amendments are made when required e.g., addresses, telephone numbers.
- Opening New Accounts - obtaining application forms, Credit Report T&C's / Monitoring Credit Limits
- General Admin duties - Copy Invoices, Credits, PODs, statements, to action and monitor the debit-note process from beginning to end where debit-notes have been deducted from payments by allocated customer accounts and raising credit notes.
- Collating Data on your debtors
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with people at all levels
What You Need to Succeed:
- 3 years' experience within a credit control function
- Experience of managing time effectively
- Computer literate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary
- Monthly sales bonus
- Enhanced annual leave
- Discount card
- Parking on site
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864 /email@example.com
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.