£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a global organisation based in Belfast to recruit for a credit controller on a full time, permament basis.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been working in customer service or credit control and wanting a step up to a fast-paced organisation. With a competitive salary & great benefit package on offer, apply today to avoid missing out.
The role as the credit controller will involve acting as point person for all matters related to client debt.
Daily Duties Include:
- Chasing up overdue payments;
- Assisting with resolution of client queries and issues;
- Referring debts to third party collection agencies, when necessary
- Report information on daily, weekly and monthly basis to management as required.
- Deliver challenging targets
- Additional Ad-hoc duties
What You Need to Succeed?
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in a credit control or customer service function
- Confident with strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage people at all levels
- Strong IT skills
- Prior experience with Navision useful but not essential
What's in it for you?
- Competitive annual salary
- Hybrid working - 2 days in the office per week
- Parking on site
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.