£24000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be partnering with a well-established company based in Belfast who are seeking to recruit a credit controller on a full time, permanent basis.
You will be working alongside a team of administrators, a great opportunity to learn and develop within both a dynamic & supportive team! This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has an interest in accounts and is ready to reap the rewards of working for one of Northern Ireland's top companies!
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Allocate and update daily cash payments quickly & accurately to the ledger on a daily basis
- Provide support to customers (i.e. email copy invoices, log queries, take payments etc.)
- Retrieve, sort, and file daily documents
- Maintain Reconcile Cash Sale / Customer Accounts on a Weekly Basis
- Provide Time basis accurate Weekly / Monthly Reports to aftersales Managers
- Provide support to credit control team to ensure that customers / aftersales adhere to credit control policies
- Where applicable help to sort incoming Mail and distribute to relevant depts
- Distribute monthly Letters / Statements (envelope machine)
- Contact customers on a weekly basis to ensure that they pay promptly within credit terms
- Support credit control team to maintain accurate records of all incoming / outgoing queries on customer database
- Assist credit control team in identifying potential problems with payments/ queries and resolve quickly and efficiently
- Ensure monthly processing deadlines are met as required.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Experience within a previous credit control position
- Excellent communication skills
- Outlook, word & excel experience
- Team Player
- Flexible Worker
What's in it for you:
- Competitive annual salary
- Enhanced holidays that increase with service
- Critical illness cover & life assurance
- Enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption leave
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.