Credit Controller - Interim - Cookstown
£23000 - £30000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be supporting a key client in Cookstown source an Interim Credit Controller.
Utilities sector - 9-12 month contract - Fully onsite role - Fulltime hours.
Salary £23K - £30K depending on experience.
The successful candidate will have a range of tasks to complete on a day-to-day basis and will be solely responsible for the following:
- Collecting and allocating payments on a daily, monthly and ad hoc basis
- Debt recovery management with a large emphasis on customer payment plans
- Daily communication both outbound and inbound with customers, network operations and all internal departments
- Monitoring of new customer account setup including credit checking, deposit requirements and risk assessment
- Working closely with sales and billing team members to ensure effective account management and swift debt recovery
- Working closely with finance department, post allocating customer payments from bank ledgers to ensure accurate reconciliations
- Reporting weekly on debtor analysis and payment plans
- Monthly reporting of debtor metrics
I am interested in speaking to candidates with a minimum 3 years' experience who have strengths in the following areas:
- Organisational & Time Management
- Customer Service
- Administration & Computer Literacy
- Able to work independently & as part of a team
For more details on this opportunity please see below:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Clare Simpson, Specialist Interim & Contract Finance Consultant at MCS Group firstname.lastname@example.org 02896 935499