£25000 - £26000 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is delighted to be recruiting a Credit Controller role for our client based in the Ballymena area on a full time, permanent basis.
Our client is a leader in the manufacturing space servicing a range of customers across the building sector from contractors to the end user. Striving to provide the most sustainable and energy efficient products they have seen growth meaning they are now looking for a Credit Controller to join the team, offering £25k - £26k, 29 days holidays, company pension, study support and more.
As Credit Controller you will contribute to and developing an efficient and highly credible finance department.
- Debt Collection for customers across the group
- Process incoming payments.
- Bank recs & Credit card recs
- Run credit checks for new customers.
- Prepare bank lodgements.
- EC Sales, checking VAT numbers, Intrastat & Intercompany transactions.
- Regularly liaising with sales team and other stakeholders.
What you need to succeed:
- Previous experience in credit control.
- Experience of Microsoft Navision is desirable.
- 5 G.C.S.E's or equivalent including English & Maths
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient on Excel
What's in it for you:
- £25k - £26k
- 29 days holidays
- Free parking
- Early Friday Finish
- Open, friendly office
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Martin Connolly, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35531
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.