Up to £40000.00 per annum + Hybrid,Flexible,Early finish Friday
Finance & Accounting
Factory Cost Accountant - Antrim
MCS group are looking for a Cost Accountant to join an extremely successful manufacturing/construction company.
Our client is a family run, growing and developing manufacturing/construction company based in Antrim. The company specialise in bespoke manufacturing and fit outs for luxury, high end buildings and marine products.
As the successful Cost Accountant, you will report directly to the Factory Manager and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Overseeing the production side of the business
- Focus on Cost Analysis, Reporting costs and monitoring budgets
- Weekly and monthly reporting, including trend analysis, profitability analysis and cost investigation
- Monitoring job costs
- Working with production managers to improve reporting processes
- Other Duties and Responsibilities detailed in Job description
The successful Finance Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Qualified, Qualified by Experience or Part Qualified
- Experience working in fast paced environment (desired, not essential)
- Experience from Industry (Manufacturing desired)
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Strong IT skills
As the successful Cost Accountant you will receive the following:
- Strong remuneration package + extensive benefits
- On-site car parking
- You will be joining a warm and friendly supportive environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Maria McBride, Associate Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group 028 969 35 495.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same…MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.