£28000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
Sales & Marketing
I am delighted to be working alongside a bespoke design manufacturer based in Toome to recruit a Content Marketer to join their marketing team and be responsible for the creation of content to support the company's B2B and B2C brands, both offline & online.
37.5 hours per week | Hybrid working | £28-30k.
In this role you will be involved in content marketing activities to support both the trade brand, and end consumer brands. This new role involves crafting compelling copy which resonates with a variety of different audience types whilst maintaining brand consistency. In this role, creativity is key along with an understanding of SEO techniques. Time management and organisational skills are also a must.
In this aspirational role you will be responsible for;
- Writing: both short form and long form copy for offline and online channels. Have an adaptive style of writing and understand how good copy can be used to attract, convert and delight various audience types.
- Creation of different content types for a variety of platforms to include blogs, website content, case studies, e-books, brochure copy, whitepapers, including gated content.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the various user personas across the brands and tailor content to each target audience.
- Liaise with various external stakeholders including trade customers and end consumers to help inform future content ideas.
- Contribute to the planning of content marketing initiatives.
- Sales support - creation of case studies, presentations, or internal support materials
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimise content
- Ability to interpret and read analytics to understand and measure impact of content efforts
- Research industry related trends and topics to help shape and inform future content.
- Help create and shoot content for video marketing in terms of storyboarding, working in conjunction with our Digital Designer (note, video editing skills not required)
- Monitor content generation from direct competitors in terms trade and consumer brands.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience in a Content Creation role to include offline and online channels
- Understanding of brand compliance and SEO techniques to ensure relevance of content
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Digital Marketing qualification(s)
To speak in absolute confidence about this position please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Molly Stevenson, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group on 028 969 355 22.