£35000 - £40000.00 per annum
Construction & Built Environment
MCS group is delighted to be working with a fast growing, local Construction company who are recruiting for a Buyer to join their team on a Permanent basis.
Value progression opportunities in your next role?
Want to join a company with the stability of working on large public sector contracts?
Come from a Purchasing background?
- Assist Estimating with supplier quotes for bids.
- Negotiate and procure materials for cost, quality, and delivery goals.
- Issue subcontractor contracts and orders.
- Create procurement schedules aligned with Project Teams.
- Ensure materials procurement meets project targets.
- Appoint Subcontractors and negotiate terms.
- Manage supplier lead times for operational efficiency.
- Drive strategic purchasing opportunities.
- Assist with onboarding supply chain partners.
- Manage supplier price updates and preferred lists.
- Monitor supplier value, rebates, and terms.
- Maintain Supplier and Subcontractor KPI Database.
My client is open to candidates from 2 - 10 years experience for this role.
Salary will be negotiable according to candidates experience.
Typically salary could range from 30K - 45K!
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Alan Montgomery, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 96 935492
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.