Compliance Monitoring Associate
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are proud to continue our partnership with one of Northern Ireland's premier employers; a global financial services business offering broking services to Tier 1 Banks and Clients. Headquartered in London with a growing base in Belfast, it plays a key role in financial, energy and commodities markets.
The business operates through a range of brands with a central purpose of providing insight and analysis to market conditions and long-term trends. Working closely with premium clients, the business is at the forefront of innovation in their space and play a truly global role in facilitating economic growth.
The Compliance function is responsible for proactively engaging with internal stakeholders to ensure the group meets it's regulatory requirements, is protected from sanction and maintains it's unblemished reputation. Key responsibilities include: Completion of internal audits (to ISO27001) across our global locations
- Assessing alerts triggered by Trade/Order and Surveillance systems, escalating when appropriate
- Performing monitoring controls as per Compliance Controls Framework.
- Assisting other Compliance Officers in post trade monitoring of compliance with relevant Exchange rules.
- Developing knowledge of the products, trading methods and regulations associated with a particular asset class as defined by the Compliance Manager.
- Communication with Stakeholders
- Graduates, possibly in Economics or Law, with a Year in Industry
- Or: a newly qualified professional with 1+ years in Banking/Financial Services
- Skilled in Microsoft Office suite (Power Point, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure, responding to urgent queries and tasks
- Previous experience in a monitoring function
- Knowledge of financial products within Commodities, Interest Rates, Fixed Income and Equities asset classes
What's In It For You?
- Private Medical
- Company Pension
- Digital GP
- EAP Employee Assistance Programme
Sound Good? Next Steps:
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please contact Tom McAlister, Specialist Recruitment Consultant at MCS Group on 028 9049 0912 or send an updated CV via the link provided.
If this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit www.mcsgroup.jobs to view a wide selection of our current jobs or call us on 028 9049 0912.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.