£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Finance & Accounting
MCS Group is proud to be working with a wholesale company based in Kilkeel who are looking for a Company Accountant to join their successful, fast growing team. Already in their first few years of business they have grown from strength to strength and this is an extremely exciting time to join this successful company.
To be successful for the role you will either be qualified by experience or a part qualified accountant, looking to take your career to the next level!
You will report directly to the CEO and drive processes forward.
Job Duties Include:
- Oversee daily bank reconciliations.
- Oversee monthly purchase control accounts reconciliation and payment runs.
- Oversee monthly & weekly debtors control accounts reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Preparation of monthly cash-flow forecasts.
- Gathering and summarising data for non-standard analyses and reports, improvement projects and programs, dealing with grant paperwork.
- Process weekly & monthly payroll for all staff (30-40 staff).
- Support external accountants requirements.
- Doing daily invoicing & purchase orders.
- Do & oversee shipping documents.
- Oversee & manager office assistant.
- Work closely with company CEO.
- Other administrative tasks associated with role.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Part qualified, and qualified by experience
- Open to practice background
- Xero experience is preferred but not essential
What's in it for you:
- £30-£45k depending on experience
- New modern offices
- Early finishes
- A great opportunity to grow with the company
- You will be joining a warm and friendly environment
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up to date CV via the link provided or contact Ruth Cox, Specialist Consultant at MCS Group 028 90490864
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.