Comms Officer - Part Time
Up to £25236 per annum + FTE
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a well known, publicly funded organisation in their search for a Comms Officer on a part-time basis (18.75 hours per week)
As Comms Officer, you will work closely with the wider team and organisation, to deliver specific programme communications and will help to coordinate internal and external communications across the organisation.
As a key member of the team, you will:
- From within the communications team, contribute creatively and directly supporting them in all communications activities relating to your area, including aligning with the organisational communications strategy.
- Manage and monitor social media channels.
- Meet, and report on communications deliverables.
- Produce newsletters.
- Produce reports, information publications, simple digital content, templates and press releases as required across suite of environmental education programmes, disseminating information via appropriate communications channels as required. Ensure relevant stakeholders/funders are informed of relevant communications and events.
- Contribute to website and Hub platform.
- Respond to all relevant communications enquiries and be responsive to current news opportunities.
- Undergraduate degree in any discipline but preferably in communications, digital communications, or marketing or two years demonstrable equivalent experience
- Excellent level of English language and proof-reading skills
- Strong interpersonal/communications skills with proven ability to produce effective content for different audiences across a range of media
- One years' experience of using a content management system, updating websites, and digital/social media communications
- Well-developed ICT skills, especially using the Microsoft Office suite, Canva, social media platforms and Mail Chimp
- Full current driving licence and/or access to a suitable means of transport to enable you to carry out the duties and responsibilities
As the successful Comms Officer, this is a fantastic opportunity to widen your experience with longer term potential for progression! You will receive the following:
- £25,236 (pro rata £12,618)
- Excellent flexible/hybrid working options
- Continuous personal development plan
- You will be joining a fast paced, growing organisation at an exciting time for progression
To speak in absolute confidence about this opportunity please send an up-to-date CV via the link provided or contact Adam Stinson, Manager Public Sector Contracts at MCS Group 028 96935504.
Even if this position is not right for you, we may have others that are. Please visit MCS Group to view a wide selection of our current jobs www.mcsgroup.jobs
Not all agencies are the same… MCS Group are passionate about providing a first-class service to all our customers and have an independent review rating of 4.9 stars on Google.