Commercial Executive - Insurance (warm book)
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a leading business in NI as they seek to recruit an Commercial Account Executive to help with key account management and growth.
My client is currently in search of an accomplished Account Executive to join their highly successful team in Belfast. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing a set of crucial warm clients the company service already, as well as growing the book. The preferred candidate should possess a wealth of experience as an Executive with a strong background in account management and customer service.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Proactively servicing an existing portfolio of business.
- Cultivating relationships with current clients to ensure high retention and referral rates.
- Engaging in networking activities, both online and in person, to expand relationships with key prospects.
- Collaborating with a dedicated team of support staff to manage administrative tasks efficiently.
- Effectively managing time to optimise profitability while maintaining a balanced workload that suits individual preferences.
The ideal candidate for the Commercial Account Executive role should be:
- A genuine track record of success as evidenced by current and past performance
- An experienced Commercial Account Executive already working in the field - 3+ years' experience.]
- Good business development background and experienced within networking
- Capable of working without supervision and able to excel when given autonomy
- Experienced within high net worth preferred.
- Driven to achieve the highest levels of success, and to exceed rather than simply meet targets
- A relationship builder, able to build trust and win business continuously throughout the industry
- Comfortable with taking on responsibility and eager to take on responsibility for their own career.
The successful candidate can expect a market-leading offer that should include:
- Base salary - depending on experience!
- Commission structure / Bonus Opportunities
- Flexible working
- WFH options
- Private medical
- Pension Scheme
- Life cover
- Cash plan
- Income protection
- Further perks package
For more information on this unique opportunity or for a discussion in absolute confidence, contact Matthew Woods at MCS Group or submit your CV via the link provided