Commercial Account Handler
Banking & Financial Services
MCS Group are delighted to be partnering with a household insurance name who are expanding and seek to recruit a Commercial Account Handler for their successful team.
My client have 50 years' of experience within the NI market, with a reputation built on exceptional service and customer support. They focus on competitive prices with market leading service and remain locally owned which confirms the family feel of the business. Offering both commercial and personal products this is a great role to excel your career and gain exposure throughout the NI market.
The account handler role will be within the already successful Commercial team. The successful candidates will play a key role in managing commercial client accounts and ensuring client's insurance needs are met.
- Place all types of commercial risks within the market
- Work closely with executives to provide top customer service and support
- Handling both incoming and outgoing customer inquiries and sales, offering guidance, making recommendations, and promoting the products of various companies
- Provide expert and prompt advice to new and existing customers regarding their insurance needs and identify any additional covers they may benefit from.
- Achievement of monthly/annual targets
- File Management - ensure individual client cases are completed promptly, effectively, accurately, and fully.
- Previous experience in Account Handler role - 18 months +
- Experience/working knowledge of commercial insurance
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ambitious to progress within insurance
- Competitive salary - market leading for area
- Flexible team environment
- Perks box
- Pension Scheme
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence. I am keen to have an initial discussion with anyone who feels this could potentially be of interest.
Please contact Matthew Woods, Recruitment Manager - email@example.com